+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Any MindFlex sightings or updates?

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default Re: Any MindFlex sightings or updates?

Quote Originally Posted by Luvmy2girlz View Post
    Dom's mom, where in Chicago are you located?
    Hi Luvmy2girlz I live on the Northwest side near O'Hare. Where do you live? Maybe I have been in line with you at TRU. I I think i have been to every store that could possibly sell Mindflex in the Northwest suburbs in the last 2 days!! Absolutely no luck-- Hoping for a zoo alert!

Quote Originally Posted by themrs View Post
    Ok I just call 40+ stores between MA, MI, IN, TN, NH, ME and AZ and its the same ol' song and dance....nothing in store till well after the holidays!

At least I can say I was greeted with some great hospitality and a job offer from all the TN stores.
    Well done themrs, in this economy even an off handed offer at a job is welcome to many!

I guess I have been lucky and can offer no more. I have seen, bought or passed by Mindflex at Best Buy, WalMart, TRU, Target and Kmart but they have become increasingly scarce over the past 1 1/2 weeks so maybe its "all over but the ebaying". At the same time I have never, and I mean never, seen a Zhu Zhu on a store shelf so I guess its luck and timing.

Domsmom, I hope you find your Mindflex but I have nothing else to offer...I did suggest to call stores before driving so I hope you did not waste gas!

Amazon may be a last hope if they have more...they are about the only online retailer truly capable of shipping in time for xmas with any level of guarantee, service or reasonable delivery charge.

I'm out on the Mindflex front...unless you wanna take a peak at my Ebay listings...

ed

I saw we alerted on Walmart in the wee hours last night.

Anyone catch it?

Quote Originally Posted by Dom's Mom View Post
    Hi Luvmy2girlz I live on the Northwest side near O'Hare. Where do you live? Maybe I have been in line with you at TRU. I I think i have been to every store that could possibly sell Mindflex in the Northwest suburbs in the last 2 days!! Absolutely no luck-- Hoping for a zoo alert!
    Hi Dom's mom,

We're actually on the other end of the city
    Southwest Side near Midway Airport.

Sorry you're having such a hard time locating mindflex
    Sending good vibes your way and hope you get lucky soon!

Quote Originally Posted by codydsmith View Post
    Well done themrs, in this economy even an off handed offer at a job is welcome to many!

I guess I have been lucky and can offer no more. I have seen, bought or passed by Mindflex at Best Buy, WalMart, TRU, Target and Kmart but they have become increasingly scarce over the past 1 1/2 weeks so maybe its "all over but the ebaying". At the same time I have never, and I mean never, seen a Zhu Zhu on a store shelf so I guess its luck and timing.

Domsmom, I hope you find your Mindflex but I have nothing else to offer...I did suggest to call stores before driving so I hope you did not waste gas!

Amazon may be a last hope if they have more...they are about the only online retailer truly capable of shipping in time for xmas with any level of guarantee, service or reasonable delivery charge.

I'm out on the Mindflex front...unless you wanna take a peak at my Ebay listings...
    Hey cody I checked out the layaway trick , and called around a few stores EAST PA and stores were OOS and last time they had any was on BF :/

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information