+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Recent Alerts -- What's Mygofer all about (and thank you!) mygofer says Jilly, winkie, mindflex are available for pickup

scm

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default Recent Alerts -- What's Mygofer all about (and thank you!) mygofer says Jilly, winkie, mindflex are available for pickup

I just ordered both winkie and jilly for 10.99 through kmart. They aren't showing up on kmarts sight but their mygofer service just alerted me that they were available for shipping and store pickup so I put my order through. It says that if you order by the 18th they will be here for christmas(if you have them shipped). I don't know much about this service but the online chat person said It is a Kmart service and I was ordering them through kmart. I could also return them to any Kmart location. SOmeone on here recommended this service a couple weeks ago so I signed up to be alerted when they were available. Hope this helps

Talking Re: mygofer says Jilly and winkie are up for order through kmart

I just bought 3 of the new ones through mygofer too! They sent me an email saying they were in and I jetted onto the site to get them My order confirmation says they should be here by the 22nd. Keeping my fingers crossed. Def better then waiting in line at TRU Sunday for 1! Keeping my fingers crossed they get here when they say and are in better condition then TRU items .

Vicki

scm

Default Re: mygofer says Jilly and winkie are up for order through kmart

I got there email this morning too. I did not want to go to TRU this sunday either. Mine says they will be here by the 24th. I just don't understand why they aren't on the Kmart sight. The chat person said they were coming directly out of Kmarts warehouse.

Quote Originally Posted by scm View Post
    I got there email this morning too. I did not want to go to TRU this sunday either. Mine says they will be here by the 24th. I just don't understand why they aren't on the Kmart sight. The chat person said they were coming directly out of Kmarts warehouse.
    hmmm.. it says my local Kmart store has them,,, going to go check that out, it's only about 3 minutes away will let y'all know.

Quote Originally Posted by scm View Post
    Hey SCM...I ordered last time Mygofer.com went live (when I posted it about 10 days ago). I received all four hamsters within 5 days of ordering so I think your order is in good hands.
    Shipping is fair especially if you are getting more than one hamster.

Mygofer.com is Kmart/Sears. It is just their way of handling "site to store" pick up and they also use it as a special perk for their "loyal" customers. My wife and I have used the service many times over the years and it has always been reliable.

Hi,
    I just placed an order as well! I selected Standard Shipping, and on my order confirmation it says expected delivery date 12/28. Do things typically arrive sooner, or is that a pretty accurate date? Thanks.

scm

Mine was standard shipping and says that it will be delivered between 12/22-12/24. You might want to call them or go to online chat and ask them. The sight says anything ordered before the 18th will be there in time for christmas.

Thanks cody, I knew it was someone that posted the info. I look forward to getting them and not having to deal with TRU

SCM, thank-you!!!

I signed up with mygofer before and requested to be e-mailed when they came in stock but I never received an e-mail.

They weren't available for pick-up at any of my stores but I was able to order two Jilly's for my girls and have them shipped to the house!!!

No standing in line! Whoo-hoo!

Edited to add: my estimated delivery date is 12/21

very cool! i was going to get jilly for myself, but chose not to....at the last second...

had a delivery date of 12/18

but thank you so much!
    It's time to nut up or shut up!
    Lifetime Member of the Zombie Apocalypse Defense Team

Quote Originally Posted by Sunshinemomma View Post
    Hi,
    I just placed an order as well! I selected Standard Shipping, and on my order confirmation it says expected delivery date 12/28. Do things typically arrive sooner, or is that a pretty accurate date? Thanks.
    Hey sunshine, I would do as scm and other suggest and perhaps call if needed by Christmas.

My ordered shipped out of Manteno, Illinois and I am in Utah but the delivery date I was given when I ordered was exactly the same day as when I received the hamsters. Sorry but I dont recall if past orders arrived more promptly than the "expected date"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information