+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I don't think this tracking works at all.

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default I don't think this tracking works at all.

I have been clicking on proceed to checkout every 15 seconds on the Walmart site for the last two hours waiting on an alert and then was notified twice that the bundles that were in my cart were in stock. Obviously there is something not right. I think this is a waste of time. My text message came several minutes before the website was updated as well not that it matters.

jenjamin

Default Re: I don't think this tracking works at all.

This website worked EXTREMELY well for me. I was waiting on the Nabi tablet for kids, was emailed that it was in stock and I got it so happy!

Quote Originally Posted by Lauralee1279 View Post
    I have been clicking on proceed to checkout every 15 seconds on the Walmart site for the last two hours waiting on an alert and then was notified twice that the bundles that were in my cart were in stock. Obviously there is something not right. I think this is a waste of time. My text message came several minutes before the website was updated as well not that it matters.
    Hi Laura, when come to LeapPad, you need to be a lightning fast to order it, just to let you know the experience I have helped people over three years. I know it is very frustrating when you have to compete with thousands of people out there for a little amount of LeapPad available. Don't give up just yet.
    zooLert.com
    We hunt, You gather!
    See all zooLert trakers status
    ----------------------------------------
    twitter (zooLertOfficial)
    ----------------------------------------
    Shop our partners to help us keep the light on

we have hundreds, if not thousands of fans who have gotten the hard to get toys and electronics thanks to our trackers. when it comes to this particular product, the problem is NOT on our side, you have thousands trying for the same item all over the US in very few retailers...many times comps get backlogged on the retail end bc when the alert goes off, they may have 50 in stock...when you add it to your cart you get in a virtual line....if you had 700 lines of people and one cashier they often run out even though it was "in stock" and you were lightning fast....that is just the way it works. Then sometimes I think items are keyed in wrong, and they key in the leap pad when they may have meant accessories or other stuff, then you see the alerts that go off and in less than 5 seconds are OOS again.

I know it is frustrating but we have said time and time again that the tracker alerts for the leap pad MUST be done "live" on your computer so you get a faster response, we cannot be help liable for how long it takes your service provider to get a text or email to you.

Please have faith, I know how frustrating it can be...but I also know the daily people we help bc our trackers WORK!

Lots of luck in your continued hunt!

Robin
    It's time to nut up or shut up!
    Lifetime Member of the Zombie Apocalypse Defense Team

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information