+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Help

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default Help

Can someone please tell me if they are having a similar problem with trying to get a leap pad. When I get a in stock alert and go the website, I am able to add it to the cart but them it won't allow me to click ship or store pick up and this is on walmart's site. Is there a trick or something?

Default Re: Help

I don' think they are actually getting any in. I think they're hoping we buy something different while we're online. I'm wondering why these retailers would have stock when Leapfrog itself is out of stock.

the retailers absolutely are getting stock in, I believe TRU recently ordered 1000 just for online orders that should come out soon...back orders are being filled, and people are getting them from our trackers and having them delivered daily! Come find us on FB if you havent already, we have a more "live" chat on there where we give clues and hints to to help each other!

---------- Post added at 05:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:57 PM ----------

our alerts go off as stock is entered into a database by these retailers, sometimes i think it may be a glitch and that the wrong item was keyed in, other times it is only 4-5 that are available, sometimes people rely on email and text alerts instead of having it open on their desktop/laptop and lose out bc of the absurd demand right now of these toys and they just arent fast enough to get online....keep trying!! we have TONS of success stories this week alone!!
    It's time to nut up or shut up!
    Lifetime Member of the Zombie Apocalypse Defense Team

Ken

I have the exact same issue as Danielle on walmart.com. The stock is there and it lets me add to cart, but when I get to the shipping page it will not let me choose ship or store pickup. Its always the same spot where things go awry. Very frustrating because I know the stock is there.

Quote Originally Posted by Ken View Post
    I have the exact same issue as Danielle on walmart.com. The stock is there and it lets me add to cart, but when I get to the shipping page it will not let me choose ship or store pickup. Its always the same spot where things go awry. Very frustrating because I know the stock is there.
    you have to stop and think how many people are actually doing the same steps at the same time, their computer probably gets backlogged too trying to file all the orders coming in at that very moment for what may only be a handful in stock at that moment, here alone we have had hundreds of people trying to get them every time the alert goes off! My best guess without speaking to the person who programmed the way their end responds to orders coming in would be that the reason that happens is bc too many people are doing exactly the same thing and the exact same moment and there isnt enough stock anymore at that point.
    It's time to nut up or shut up!
    Lifetime Member of the Zombie Apocalypse Defense Team

Quote Originally Posted by DanielleHeinz05 View Post
    Can someone please tell me if they are having a similar problem with trying to get a leap pad. When I get a in stock alert and go the website, I am able to add it to the cart but them it won't allow me to click ship or store pick up and this is on walmart's site. Is there a trick or something?
    Hi Daniel, there is no trick. We reported what we saw when we scanned vendors' web sites. We don't control the inventory or their back end order processing. Hope you understand. We are here to help people to buy hot item at retail price.
    zooLert.com
    We hunt, You gather!
    See all zooLert trakers status
    ----------------------------------------
    twitter (zooLertOfficial)
    Shop our partners to help us keep the light on

Ken

Just wanted to add that was not trying to say that my issues had anything to do with zoolert. Just echoing that Danielle was not the only one having that issue. It does not matter if I have it loaded in my cart ready to go when the alarm sounds or anything like that. I get to that page and thats it. Nothing I can seem to do about it even if I have things set up ready to go. Others don't seem to have this problem though.

I have had luck on the Amazon drops so thats good, just cant figure out walmart.

Quote Originally Posted by Ken View Post
    Just wanted to add that was not trying to say that my issues had anything to do with zoolert. Just echoing that Danielle was not the only one having that issue. It does not matter if I have it loaded in my cart ready to go when the alarm sounds or anything like that. I get to that page and thats it. Nothing I can seem to do about it even if I have things set up ready to go. Others don't seem to have this problem though.

I have had luck on the Amazon drops so thats good, just cant figure out walmart.
    Let wait for another alert. Try to be very fast on add to cart and check out. Hope this help.
    zooLert.com
    We hunt, You gather!
    See all zooLert trakers status
    twitter (zooLertOfficial)
    Shop our partners to help us keep the light on

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information