+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Text Messages: My wife and I get different messages

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default Text Messages: My wife and I get different messages

My wife and I both signed up for the Leap Pad tracker. We never get the same texts? I also signed up for email alerts and haven't received any yet I have received about 6 texts so far and they all come up out of stock when I click through on my phone.

Does the system really work?

Default Re: Text Messages: My wife and I get different messages

Quote Originally Posted by wayne View Post
    My wife and I both signed up for the Leap Pad tracker. We never get the same texts? I also signed up for email alerts and haven't received any yet I have received about 6 texts so far and they all come up out of stock when I click through on my phone.

Does the system really work?
    Hi wayne, tracker and alerts are working fine. You need to be very fast to buy LeapPad because it is extremely hot. I recommend you to open a LeapPad tracker and live it on your computer or laptop and turn on animal sound. this page refresh every minute. This way is much faster than email or text message.

Hope this help.

Can you send me your email that you used to register for alert that you never receive text message from us? I will take a look. Thanks
    zooLert.com
    We hunt, You gather!
    See all zooLert trakers status
    ----------------------------------------
    twitter (zooLertOfficial)
    Shop our partners to help us keep the light on

I was informed by LeapFrog that they are waiting on the manufacturer...Walmart said they are at the hands of the manufacturer and have not had any in stock..Toys R Us has stated that if you have a rewards card, you will receive an e-mail alert...so considering that I received texts from zooalert stating that Walmart had them in stock..when you click the link it takes you to walmarts website and says avialable but does not let you purchase or add it to the cart...so how can these texts from zoo alert be accurate considering the companies haven't even had new shipments yet?

Quote Originally Posted by lucygardner View Post
    I was informed by LeapFrog that they are waiting on the manufacturer...Walmart said they are at the hands of the manufacturer and have not had any in stock..Toys R Us has stated that if you have a rewards card, you will receive an e-mail alert...so considering that I received texts from zooalert stating that Walmart had them in stock..when you click the link it takes you to walmarts website and says avialable but does not let you purchase or add it to the cart...so how can these texts from zoo alert be accurate considering the companies haven't even had new shipments yet?
    I know it is very frustrating when you arrived to a vendor site and showed not in stock. Email and Text alert can be slow depending on sender and receiver. We can only report what we saw on Walmart's web site at thtat time when we sent our alerts. We can not control their inventory or what their customers say. Hope you understand.

I have another suggestion to help you score faster by open the LeapPad tracker and live it on your computer or laptop. Also turn on animal sound by click on (on / off) button next to the speaker and press test button. This page will refresh every minute and make sound if it is in stock.[COLOR="Silver"]
    zooLert.com
    We hunt, You gather!
    See all zooLert trakers status
    twitter (zooLertOfficial)
    Shop our partners to help us keep the light on

I did not get a zooalert for the leap pad..but was just able to buy it at toysrus.com..can you check that out so that other members are aware

I used this link

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index...uctId=12434735

I even used a promo code BRIGHTLIGHTS...it took $15 off my total...
    $149.99 bundle..total came to $143.09

GOOD LUCK..THEY LIMIT 2 PER CUSTOMER
    Last edited by tony; 12-12-2011 at 11:41 AM.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information