I have a few questions... I am new to this site, so please forgive me if they seem silly!
1. If I leave the tracker window open so that I can see the alerts that are refreshing every 1 min with the sound on, can I go to another window or tab and keep working and still have the alert work? Can I use another program?
2. I have an iphone 4 and I do not seem to be getting the all of the text messages even though I have registered for them. The few that I have received have come with no sound, so I missed them. (Even though my volume is on high, sound and vibration are on and texting tones are turned on.) Any suggestions?
3. Is there a way to leave the tracker window open and working on a mobile device if it is the quickest way to get alerts if I set my phone to always be on and not go to sleep?
Thank you in advance!!!
2) Please send me your email that you registered for alerts to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will take a look.
3) For tracker to play sound and you want to work on other things only support under computer or laptop, not in ipad or iphone or any other mobile devices yet.
Hope this help. Thank you!
Thank you for the quick response. I will send you my email address as soon as I finish this reply. I have to additional questions. Thank you again!
In response to #1 - What happens if I walk away from the computer and the screen saver comes on? Is the tracker still refreshing? Also, I assume if the computer would go to sleep, that the tracker would not refresh. So, assuming that the tracker still works while a screen saver is on, one should set their display to be okay to use a screen saver, but not go to sleep or hibernate to get the tracker to keep working even when not right next to the computer. Is this correct?
In response to #3 - Theoretically, if I left the internet open on my iphone (Safari) and set it so it would not go to sleep or time out, would it keep refreshing the page like on a computer as long as I was not working on anything else?
#3, Iphone, did not test it yet and don't think it works well with tracker refresh. This I might think on my next project.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)