+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Trouble with Alert e-mails from Amazon for Pink LeapPads

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default Trouble with Alert e-mails from Amazon for Pink LeapPads

I have been trying to get a Pink LeapPad for my daughter anew every time I click the Amazon alert e-mail link immediately after receiving them, I cannot order for $99.99 price it as if it is no longer available even when clicking the link immediately after receiving it. Imam not sure if they are just selling this quickly or what, but it is so frustrating. I was able to get a green one from an Amazon alert e-mail from u guys so I know the tracking does work, but not so much for the pink one.

Default Re: Trouble with Alert e-mails from Amazon for Pink LeapPads

When you order a HOT item from Amazon, you have to be lighting fast. If you don't see LeapPad list $99.99 and sold by Amazon, that is third party seller price.
    zooLert.com
    We hunt, You gather!
    See all zooLert trakers status
    ----------------------------------------
    twitter (zooLertOfficial)
    Shop our partners to help us keep the light on

I am having the same issue. I'm wondering if we're getting the alerts every time a third party seller posts the Leappad? It doesn't make sense to me that there would be stock in (Amazon, retail-price stock, I mean) suddenly 10 times throughout the night and day. I received four alerts overnight on my phone! I think this is just third party sellers adding them. And it also doesn't make sense that it would sell out within ten seconds.

Kristin, glad I am not the only one with this problem. I think u may be onto something with the third party sellers, be ause I can't see it selling out in 10 seconds or less and I also got messages all throughout the night and now this am too. I just want to gift this to my daughter for Xmas and am getting more and more frustrated. I was able to get the green, but really wanted the pink for her and only got the green if I could not get the pink at all.

Quote Originally Posted by jnine0712 View Post
    Kristin, glad I am not the only one with this problem. I think u may be onto something with the third party sellers, be ause I can't see it selling out in 10 seconds or less and I also got messages all throughout the night and now this am too. I just want to gift this to my daughter for Xmas and am getting more and more frustrated. I was able to get the green, but really wanted the pink for her and only got the green if I could not get the pink at all.
    Don't give up, patient is the key.
    zooLert.com
    We hunt, You gather!

jnine0712 - I chatted online with an Amazon rep and he told me that Amazon does not currently have stock and that they don't have an idea of when they will get the stock in. He also told me that yes, he thinks the alerts are being triggered by third party sellers posting. At least I am not driving myself crazy now by thinking I'm somehow missing out every hour or two.

I also want one for my daughter, as well as my son and niece. They have not even asked for these, but I think they'll enjoy them, and it delays the whole video game thing for a while. I have never been a toy stalker....but now I am somewhat driven to accomplish this mission! Anyways, you are lucky to have the green one - I would take any at this point - so hopefully something will come through for me. It's just a toy and I have to keep this in perspective.

Quote Originally Posted by kristin.degray View Post
    jnine0712 - I chatted online with an Amazon rep and he told me that Amazon does not currently have stock and that they don't have an idea of when they will get the stock in. He also told me that yes, he thinks the alerts are being triggered by third party sellers posting. At least I am not driving myself crazy now by thinking I'm somehow missing out every hour or two.

I also want one for my daughter, as well as my son and niece. They have not even asked for these, but I think they'll enjoy them, and it delays the whole video game thing for a while. I have never been a toy stalker....but now I am somewhat driven to accomplish this mission! Anyways, you are lucky to have the green one - I would take any at this point - so hopefully something will come through for me. It's just a toy and I have to keep this in perspective.
    Hi Kristin, alerts went out are valid. It is very hard to convince someone who did not score that alerts were valid. We have users sent zooLert thank you emails and also posted on zooLert's facebook.

Just an advice, get all your credit card ready with Amazon and ready to Add to Cart and Proceed, but you have to be very fast, I meant lightning fast to order these LeapPad. Just have patient and you will get it. We been helping people like you for over three years and we understand the frustration when you did not score.

Thank you! and Good Luck in your hunt.
    zooLert.com
    We hunt, You gather!

Tony, thank u. I am trying to patient and do believe your alerts r great, but am still so frustrated.

Kristin, thank u for sharing what u found out from an Amazon rep. I don't doubt that a lot of that was outside vendors too. At one point I saw messages saying that it would be in on Dec. 11th and then Dec. 9th, but those messages were there and then weren't there. So who knows. I am happy that I got the green one, but guess I like u am not making it my mission to get the pink one. I also have never been much of a person to hunt down toys either, but this is now getting to me and just need to get the pink one, lol!

You have to be super, super fast.

I have been on Amazon when a Zoolert in-stock alert will arrive. Within 2-3 seconds, I can add to my cart at the $99 price with Fulfillment via Amazon. Only to click the next screen and will receive the message "the item is no longer available from the seller you selected".

That is just how fast the stock they did have, was going.

Now, this was several days ago, so not sure about current stock situation.

FridayHolic, that is exactly what has happened to me off and on since yesterday's alerts from Amazon. I can click on it, but then get to the next screen where it says it is no longer available. I get how this is a very hot item, but man this is just crazy, lol!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information