+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Looking for Green Leap PAD

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default Looking for Green Leap PAD

Leap Pad explorer leap pad Green

Default Re: Looking for Green Leap PAD

Are you signed up for alerts on this item? etoys.com has them in stock for $99. Not sure how long it will last.

---------- Post added at 12:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:28 AM ----------

Nevermind, etoys.com is sold out already. Have you tried ebay? The price keeps going up on Ebay so if you must have one, now is the time to buy. Good luck.

I just saw that they were in stock at Etoys and FAO about 2 seconds ago.

I am new to this website and am looking for the same toy for 2 girls that I got off the wishtree at Walmart. Everytime that I get an alert that tells me the store has in stock, I select the quantity and it always tells me that there is limited quantity and the cart has been adjusted. I have been doing this for 3 days and no matter what website it says has in stock, it will never put the items in my cart. Am I doing something wrong? I am just at my wits end to try and fullfill this wishlist. Any ideas to help me?

They will probably release millions of the damn things a few days before christmas

Quote Originally Posted by norris.mike View Post
    I am new to this website and am looking for the same toy for 2 girls that I got off the wishtree at Walmart. Everytime that I get an alert that tells me the store has in stock, I select the quantity and it always tells me that there is limited quantity and the cart has been adjusted. I have been doing this for 3 days and no matter what website it says has in stock, it will never put the items in my cart. Am I doing something wrong? I am just at my wits end to try and fullfill this wishlist. Any ideas to help me?
    you arent doing anything wrong, sometimes its a glitch on a retailers end, sometimes it is only a handful that got released and you just werent the fastest to them. Keep trying though! I know a lot of people have managed to nab them thanks to the trackers, I think the barnes and noble was a very successful tracker alert yesterday! ((hugs)) i know it is frustrating, just keep trying, thats all I can say. We hope all our fans and friends get them for Christmas!!

---------- Post added at 11:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:26 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by boxstorehater View Post
    They will probably release millions of the damn things a few days before christmas
    i have seen it happen! *sigh*

---------- Post added at 11:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:26 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by southdetroit View Post
    Are you signed up for alerts on this item? etoys.com has them in stock for $99. Not sure how long it will last.

---------- Post added at 12:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:28 AM ----------

Nevermind, etoys.com is sold out already. Have you tried ebay? The price keeps going up on Ebay so if you must have one, now is the time to buy. Good luck.
    we set up our trackers to try and help people avoid Ebay and scalpers, we still have 25 days til christmas! lets keep trying before jumping ship and paying an outrageous cost!!

---------- Post added at 11:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:27 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by cpcos2005 View Post
    Leap Pad explorer leap pad Green
    be sure to keep our trackers open on your comp and be fast! but dont give up hope!
    It's time to nut up or shut up!
    Lifetime Member of the Zombie Apocalypse Defense Team

I was able to get one early in the morning (445). It was from Amazon....maybe try going on at an odd hour and see if any are there

just bought 2

I used this link

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index...uctId=12434735

I even used a promo code BRIGHTLIGHTS...it took $15 off my total...
    $149.99 bundle..total came to $143.09

GOOD LUCK..THEY LIMIT 2 PER CUSTOMER

My suggestion would be pick 2-3 and stick with them... Keep the tracker open... Open the pages and make sure you have an account and you are logged in. This way you can use the 1 click or express check-out. This way will save time so you don't enter everything just to have it says there are none left. I have noticed that there are usually 2-3 waves at Target, Walmart, & Amazon. So just keep trying to add it to your cart for a few minutes even if it says they are out. Took me probably 15 times of having it in my cart, before I got one completely checked out! Also, if you can find any color get it, and if you want the other color people are willing to swap with you... Good luck hunting!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information