+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Can you add this to one of the trackers

  1. #1
    Newbie kreestof's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    24


    Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

    Default Can you add this to one of the trackers

    Wii console bundled with wii fit and two games from walmart
    http://www.walmart.com/catalog/produ...ct_id=10181632
    Thanks

  2. #2
    Administrator tony's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Metuchen, NJ
    Posts
    1,384


    Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

    Default Re: Can you add this to one of the trackers

    Quote Originally Posted by kreestof View Post
    Wii console bundled with wii fit and two games from walmart
    http://www.walmart.com/catalog/produ...ct_id=10181632
    Thanks
    Will do. Thanks

  3. #3
    Administrator tony's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Metuchen, NJ
    Posts
    1,384


    Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

    Default Re: Can you add this to one of the trackers

    Quote Originally Posted by kreestof View Post
    Wii console bundled with wii fit and two games from walmart
    http://www.walmart.com/catalog/produ...ct_id=10181632
    Thanks
    We added this link to the trackers (wii and wiifit). Let us know when you have any other link to track. We are very gratefully for your input and help.

    http://www.zoolert.com/wiifit.php

    http://www.zoolert.com/wii.php

    Once again, thanks
    zooLert Team.

  4. #4
    Newbie kreestof's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    24


    Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

    Default Re: Can you add this to one of the trackers

    One more to add for you, this is buy.com, has wii fit, yoga mat, and we ski as a bundle for $150 plus $15-16 s&h. It was in stock a little earlier today and I was able to pick one up.
    http://www.buy.com/retail/product.asp?sku=207986059

  5. #5
    Administrator tony's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Metuchen, NJ
    Posts
    1,384


    Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

    Default Re: Can you add this to one of the trackers

    Quote Originally Posted by kreestof View Post
    One more to add for you, this is buy.com, has wii fit, yoga mat, and we ski as a bundle for $150 plus $15-16 s&h. It was in stock a little earlier today and I was able to pick one up.
    http://www.buy.com/retail/product.asp?sku=207986059
    Hi kreestof,

    Checked the link and the item is not sold by Buy.com and also the price is to high for a Wii Fit bundle. Keep posting and suggestion. zooLert team is here to listen. Once again, thank you.

  6. #6
    Newbie kreestof's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    24


    Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

    Default Re: Can you add this to one of the trackers

    I know that currently the bundle is only available from a third party seller for $265+, but earlier today it was available directly from Buy.com for $150, I picked one up, so I know the link was valid at 12:54 p.m. central time

  7. #7
    Administrator tony's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Metuchen, NJ
    Posts
    1,384


    Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

    Default Re: Can you add this to one of the trackers

    Quote Originally Posted by kreestof View Post
    I know that currently the bundle is only available from a third party seller for $265+, but earlier today it was available directly from Buy.com for $150, I picked one up, so I know the link was valid at 12:54 p.m. central time

    You have a good point, let me add it. Thanks again.

  8. #8
    Administrator tony's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Metuchen, NJ
    Posts
    1,384


    Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

    Default Re: Can you add this to one of the trackers

    Quote Originally Posted by kreestof View Post
    I know that currently the bundle is only available from a third party seller for $265+, but earlier today it was available directly from Buy.com for $150, I picked one up, so I know the link was valid at 12:54 p.m. central time
    I added to the Wii Fit tracker. Thanks

    http://www.zoolert.com/wiifit.php

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts